The ideal staff member must have a great work ethic, have reliable transportation, and a motivated and positive attitude. Staff members are responsible for working safely and following the policies and procedures of the organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Follow safety, operational, and preservation policies and expectations.
- Execute all production and technical related tasks as assigned. This shall include: load-in, setup, operation, strike, and load-out of all equipment and materials needed for an event.
- Ensure that clients and visiting production staff are made to feel welcome and supported.
- Monitor the condition of all production equipment and related areas.
- Make the Production Manager aware of service, maintenance, or other needs to maintain a properly functioning stage and production department.
- Ability to interact with guests, co-workers, and supervisors in a courteous and professional manner.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Ability to work long and irregular hours including weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Professionalism in interactions, language, personal presentation, work habits, and performance.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments without prompting and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, as well as inclement weather conditions.
- Ability to adapt to a physically demanding role that encompasses frequent lifting of 50lbs or greater, pushing carts and cases, climbing, squatting, and standing for long periods of time.
- Capacity to solve problems and engage in creative thinking to overcome challenges.
- Ability to closely follow directions with a strong attention to detail
To apply please download the employment application. Applications can be returned to 1000 5th Avenue, Youngstown, Ohio 44504 or emailed to email@example.com