Guest Services Staff
Our Guest Services staff often serve as the first point of contact during events – both public and private at the DeYor Performing Arts Center and Stambaugh Auditorium. Guest Services personnel will work closely with the Box Office as well as other Guest Services staff, volunteers/ushers and the public.
The position is part time, on an as needed basis. Hours per week could range from 5 – 25 hours depending upon the number and type of events scheduled. Employment is classified as casual labor with no payroll or tax deductions.
A candidate for this position should be able to stand and walk for at least 2 – 3 hours at a time. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Greet and direct guests at entry and exit point(s) – may include some outdoor locations
- Scan tickets at entry point(s) inside the venue
- Interact with patrons in a friendly manner; answer basic questions
- Provide assistance to patrons regarding concerns or special needs
- Monitor assigned areas of the venue (inside or outside of the property) for issues/problems
- Communicate effectively any issues/problems to the appropriate departments
To apply please download the employment application. Applications can be returned to 1000 5th Avenue, Youngstown, Ohio 44504 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org