Development Coordinator – Corporate Partnerships
The Development Coordinator – Corporate Partnerships, is an integral member of the Stambaugh Auditorium Development Department and is responsible for establishing and developing relationships with corporate and business partners to raise funds to support the mission of the Henry H. Stambaugh Auditorium Association and its partner organizations. The Development Department is responsible for raising funds for not only Stambaugh Auditorium, but for the DeYor Performing Arts Center and the Youngstown Symphony Orchestra, Opera Western Reserve and The Youngstown Playhouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a member of the Development Team, responsible for building, growing and sustaining a portfolio of corporate and business partners and sponsors to secure funds to advance the mission of the organization. For assigned prospects, manage the full partnership cycle including identification, research, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship.
- Through the relationship building process, identify donor goals and needs, prepare proposals, execute agreements and manage benefit fulfillment and stewardship.
- Participates in preparation of proposals, materials and other correspondence to drive engagement and partnership revenue.
- Meet annual revenue goals. Establish weekly, monthly and quarterly targets (number of contacts, meetings scheduled, sponsorships secured, etc.) with clear deliverables to establish milestones for success. Personal accountability for results.
- Manage information using donor database and other software. Ensure accuracy of information in the Raiser’s Edge database. Track all current and planned activity by entering Actions on the constituent record. Establish a cultivation and stewardship strategy for each prospect.
- Attend events and performances to thank and engage with current partners and network with prospects. Attend all donor stewardship and cultivation events including pre- and post- event receptions.
- Follow established policies and procedures of the Henry H. Stambaugh Auditorium Association.
- Serve as a member of the Development Team and assist with fundraising projects as assigned.
- Other duties as required.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Marketing, Public Relations or related field is required.
- Previous professional fundraising experience with an emphasis on securing sponsorships is required. Excellent interpersonal skills and a background in sales and customer service preferred.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment. Must have the ability to manage multiple projects and duties simultaneously and establish priorities in order to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as Google Workspace.
- Experience with CRM and/or database management software required. Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge software preferred.
- Familiarity with local area and valid driver’s license are required.
- The ability to be available and to work a schedule which includes non-traditional hours including evenings and weekends is required.
Reports to: Chief Development Officer
Department: Development Department
Salary Range: $40,000 – $50,000
To apply: Email resume and cover letter to JoAnn Stock, Chief Development Officer at email@example.com