Concessions Online Ordering
Safe Operating Protocol
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, there will only be 2 guests permitted entrance per dancer.
- Only dancers, studio owners, and teachers will be allowed backstage.
- If any dancers, studio owners, or chaperones are over a temperature of 100.3 F during check in after several attempts they will not be permitted admittance into the venue.
- Pipe & drape dressing areas will be provided in the Ballroom
- There will be a boys dressing room backstage for any male dancers that need to change
- Each studio may only use the dressing area assigned to them
- Each dressing area will be cleaned and disinfected after use
- Easy-ups are not permitted in the parking lot.
- Crockpots or other homemade prepared foods are not permitted to be brought into the facility
In Venue Directions
- Registration and temperature checks will take place in the Ballroom Lobby on the Main Floor.
- Girls Dressing Rooms are located in the Ballroom on the Main Floor
- Boys Dressing Rooms are located in the stage level dressing rooms on the Second Floor
- Concessions are located in the Ballroom on the Main Floor
- The Competition Space is located in the Concert Hall on the Second Floor
- An elevator is located in the southwest corner of the building near the Garden Entrance on the Main Floor.