Concessions Online Ordering
Safe Operating Protocol
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, there will only be 2 guests permitted entrance per dancer.
- Only dancers, studio owners, and teachers will be permitted backstage
- If any dancers, studio owners, or chaperones are over a temperature of 100.3 F during check in after several attempts they will not be permitted admittance into the venue.
- Pipe & drape dressing areas will be provided in the Ford Family Recital Hall
- Each studio may only use the dressing area assigned to them
- Each dressing area will be cleaned and disinfected after use
- Easy-ups are not permitted in the parking lot.
- Crockpots or other homemade prepared foods are not permitted to be brought into the facility
In Venue Directions
- Registration and temperature checks will take place in the main entrance area of Flad Pavilion.
- Dressing Rooms are located in the Ford Family Recital Hall off of the Flad Pavilion Entrance.
- Concessions are located in the Flad Pavilion
- The Competition Space is located in Powers Auditorium through the Grand Lobby from Flad Pavilion.